[Coco] Worst game ever...

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Sat Jan 24 19:26:32 EST 2015

On 25/01/2015 9:43 AM, Arthur Flexser wrote:
> Sounds like the commenter you're referring to is probably Gerry Humphrey,
> who co-authored the game with James Garon.  I recall a long-ago
> conversation with him in which he mentioned that something special would
> happen if you clicked in a particular spot on the initial screen, but
> details have vanished.  (I tried to find the spot per his instructions
> while we were on the phone, but did not succeed.)  Maybe somebody will be
> motivated enough to look at the code and try to find whatever it is.
>
> Art

I think you're right. This must be Gerry and contacting him "may" lead
to James Garon.

An easter egg in Pooyan, cool!

Also, notice that in that YouTube video, the game had a modified
colorset? Probably running on a CoCo3 because I noticed the music was
also playing fast indicating it was in double clock.

Anyone have this modified for CoCo3 version of Pooyan?

Nick