[Coco] Worst game ever...

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sat Jan 24 18:43:57 EST 2015

Sounds like the commenter you're referring to is probably Gerry Humphrey,
who co-authored the game with James Garon.  I recall a long-ago
conversation with him in which he mentioned that something special would
happen if you clicked in a particular spot on the initial screen, but
details have vanished.  (I tried to find the spot per his instructions
while we were on the phone, but did not succeed.)  Maybe somebody will be
motivated enough to look at the code and try to find whatever it is.

Art