[Coco] HDBDOS - RETRIEVE FIXED!!

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 13:14:34 EST 2015

​
> > Chad, you know that is actually a good idea :D  I may have to modify my
> > Makefile to do the same thing. :D
>
> But please build everything from time to time to check that your
> changes didn't break any builds. Building everything takes less than 5
> seconds on a slow computer...

​Tormod, as of right now I am only making these changes in my test toolshed
area that I don't ever push.  Now if these changes to the Makefile other
people would like as part of the standard building process of HDBDOS than
could do so.  That is only if other people feel this could be useful.

What I have done is created a new file section called %.sdc:
This is actually just a bin file, but without the ROM to RAM and Mover
code.  These should be easily usable to flashing the HDBDOS into either the
CoCoSDC or into the SuperIDE flash chips.  As far as the SuperIDE goes I
have never programmed anything into the flash chip on it so don't know the
instructions for it.

To do the sdc files I modified the preload.asm with some IFDEF sections so
could build the original preload file as well as the preload8k file without
the ROM to RAM and Mover code as well as changing the load address to $4000.

It is still a work in progress right now on my private working area.  I
haven't been home much.