[Coco] Cobbler and ERROR 244 on CoCoSDC

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Jan 23 21:06:45 EST 2015

> On Jan 23, 2015, at 7:45 PM, Bob Devries <devries.bob at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have always used OS9Gen or Kwikgen or KUTIL to read/write the kernel track (track 34).

OS9Gen gives me a #244 too. I see OS9Boot is there (file ID sector at $109) and in LSN0 it has correctly updated the location of the boot file ($10A) and correct length ($5EA3) so that looks good.

The Read Error is problematic, since that is what I was getting before when my disk image was not the proper length. It is now, so maybe that was not the cause of the problem I had before.

		-- A