[Coco] Worst game ever...

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Fri Jan 23 16:02:52 EST 2015

We saw photos of Pooyan with the better color palette on Facebook, but I
think no one had the ROM. Is there one available somewhere?

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and