[Coco] Degauss an old CM-8

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Fri Jan 23 05:36:02 EST 2015

You might first try something simpler.  Occasionally, just turning the
monitor or TV on enough times is enough for degaussing, since many have
some degaussing built in to the starting up circuitry.  It might take 20 or
more times to have any noticeable effect, but there's not much to lose by
trying.

Art