[Coco] HDBDOS - RETRIEVE FIXED!!

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Jan 22 17:16:39 EST 2015

Chad, "make" does build everything.... except the dsk files.
I don't really understand people running "make", then running "make dsk", as that runs "make" again and runs the whole assembly process again reporting "nothing to be done for xxx" for each build, THEN making the dsks.
Just run "make dsk" or "make dskcopy" to start with if you're going to create the dsk images.
"make dskcopy" copies all dsks to the "dsks" folder from each individual folder and creates an index.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com