[Coco] HDBDOS - RETRIEVE FIXED!!

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Thu Jan 22 14:40:27 EST 2015

David Ladd wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 2:50 AM, Bob Devries <devries.bob at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> did you type:
>>
>> make clean
>>
>> before
>>
>> make dsk
>>

> ​Bob, in what regards is this "make dsk" too?  I looked through the
> makefile for HDBDOS and there are no references to dsk and if you try "make
> dsk" it states there is no rule for dsk.​

There are no disks made in Toolshed for HDBDOS. Disk images (.dsk) are made in
NitrOS-9.

I think what was meant was that you may not get the latest makefile results
unless you remove previously compiled code. Sometimes just changing source code
is enough to result in a new build but not always. To be sure, just enter:
make clean

Robert