[Coco] OS-9 128MB max hard drive - /sd1

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 16:16:15 EST 2015

IMHO, the driver should quietly accept a service request which it could
be expected to handle (like SS.WTRK) even though it does nothing, and
generate an error (usually error 208 - Illegal service request) for any
other service requests.

Error 246 is Not Ready, and would apply only in cases where the drive
doesn't spin up etc.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia