[Coco] OS-9 128MB max hard drive - /sd1

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Jan 22 12:59:03 EST 2015

> On Jan 22, 2015, at 11:21 AM, Darren A <mechacoco at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Okay, I pushed another change to the SDC driver.
> Looking at the source for the other low-level drivers I get the impression
> that Setstat should just accept unsupported requests and return success.

That seems unfortunate. Perhaps things changed with later generations of OS-9 (returning #246, I think, for anything not handled by the driver). I do recall doing that on my OS-9000 virtual floppy driver (RAM disk that honors all the settings of a real device so you could BACKUP to it). I made it honor a list of driver setstats and just return as if I did them, even though I did nothing. I still rejected unknown ones.

I noticed you put everything in setstat, including things that seemed more like "gets". Is this the convention of RBF drivers on OS-9 L1/L2?

		-- Allen