[Coco] Worst game ever...

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Jan 22 11:24:54 EST 2015

I guess the worst cartridge game I ever played on Coco would be "StarBlaze"...
It was slow, graphics were terrible, and it was (ironically) the 1st game/software I ever purchased for my Coco. I played it for about 10 minutes then put the cart aside and I don't think I ever played it again. Had this been my only experience with the Coco, I probably would've taken the machine back to the Shack and got my money back, but I bought Orchestra90 when I initially bought the Coco and THAT was impressive!
I remember my wife trying StarBlaze... she thought it was horrible (she was a Millipede & Galaga fanatic... still is)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com