[Coco] Color Computer Archive Question...

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Jan 22 09:44:24 EST 2015

Ed, there are quite a few sites for the Coco with "bandwidth limits", maltedmedia being one of them. And yes, most providers charge for their bandwidth, the more activity, the more you pay.
The original site that the Color Computer Archives was on was also another such site but the owner found an "unlimited bandwidth site" and now you can download freely there.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com