[Coco] OT: Project may be available, hardware+software/firmware

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Jan 22 02:49:02 EST 2015

Hi Tony,
I'd like to be a junior member on a project like this to get some experience.  I'm great at building other people PCB designs, but I want to learn how to design my own.  I would consider myself in the beginning stages of learning embedded processors at this point.  At the very least,  I'd like to be tester.  Would this be possible?

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com