[Coco] mb.floppy not functioning under the new sdc build

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Wed Jan 21 16:54:51 EST 2015

The mb.floppy script no longer functions correctly on the new nightly build
supporting the sdc.  It generates an error 208 of all things when trying to
format the destination disk.  Others errors follow.  This script worked fine
previously.  The shell and something else are not playing well together as
they once were.
This is on a stock, 100% unmodified version of the nightly build.  I figure
if nothing else, this is a clue to the underlying problem so I'm passing it
along.