[Coco] Dennis' old newsletters

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Wed Jan 21 21:15:57 EST 2015

On Wed, January 21, 2015 7:22 pm, Jamie wrote:
> Hey Dennis, I'm really enjoying reading some of your older works
> whether it be your column in the Color Computer Magazine or
> as I plow through Learning the 6809.  In your last article for CCM
> you mentioned restarting your newsletter.
> I was just wondering if your newsletters reside somewhere on the web.
>  I haven't stumbled across them yet.

If I remember the order of things, after I left TCCM, I started UnderColor. It
lasted for a dozen issues, but more than half the advertisers didn't pay, and
we couldn't keep it going. Someone has scanned all of those, and they are
here. I've never looked at them, so can't vouch for the scans:
  <ftp://maltedmedia.com/coco/MAGAZINES/Under%20Color/>

The original newsletter was way back in 1978, and it was about the TRS-80
(later called the "Model I"). Though I kept using that machine until 1992, I
didn't write about it again.

Dennis