[Coco] Disto 4-in-1 clock2 with CocoSDC

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 17:23:27 EST 2015

Hi Robert,

I also notice that there's no entry in the makefile to actually *build*
the clock2_disto4 module. The makefile has an entry for two software
clocks (50 and 60Hz), the cloud9 and the BNB clock2 modules.

I notice that the other clock2 entries have something like -DCLOUD9=1 or
-DBNB=1. However, I can't see where this is used. Should I set the
clock2_disto4 to -DDISTO or -DDISTO4.

And yet, it appears that there is a clock2 module in the
NITROS9/6309L2/CLOCKS directory on the created disk image. That image
doesn't read the clock since I suspect that the default clock2 module is
the 60Hz software clock.

You would be forgiven if you think I'm floundering here. :)

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia