[Coco] LWTools & Nitros9 Build

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 12:30:59 EST 2015

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 8:48 AM, Kip Koon wrote:
> Hi Tormod,
> I have had great success using cygwin64 on a Windows 7 x64 laptop once everything was setup correctly.  I just hg pull, hg update and make -B to build the new distribution from scratch.  I will not lie though, it was quite an experience getting everything setup.
> As to doing a nightly build of the NitrOS-9 Build for you, what is involved in updating the website?  I don't mind running a nightly build and uploading the files when needed.  If I can help you, please let me know.

Hi Kip,

I roll out nightly builds from time to time. It doesn't take me much
effort. But note that there can go long between commits in the repo,
and I don't do them if there is nothing new in the disk images (some
commits only change the build infrastructure without changing the
resulting disk images).

Of course I forget about it sometimes, or I miss some changes that
warrant new builds. So don't be shy about poking me about them.

Best regards,
Tormod

PS. I checked now to see if I should update the builds, but it looks
like someone beat me to it... yesterday :)