[Coco] LWTools & Nitros9 Build

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Jan 20 02:48:48 EST 2015

Hi Tormod,
I have had great success using cygwin64 on a Windows 7 x64 laptop once everything was setup correctly.  I just hg pull, hg update and make -B to build the new distribution from scratch.  I will not lie though, it was quite an experience getting everything setup.
As to doing a nightly build of the NitrOS-9 Build for you, what is involved in updating the website?  I don't mind running a nightly build and uploading the files when needed.  If I can help you, please let me know.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com