[Coco] Disto 4-in-1 clock2 with CocoSDC

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 20:54:04 EST 2015

Hi Robert,

I have had a look at the source of clock2_disto4.asm and found that it
is indeed set up to be slot-ready, but it needs to have MPIFlag set to
the slot number (1-4). Now I'm left wondering where this is set? I have
the idea that it should be in one of the rules.mak? Would that be correct?

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia