[Coco] 40 pin edge connectors

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 09:27:25 EST 2015

Based on measurements on various CoCo 1, 2, and 3 machines I have here,
65mm is around the bare minimum for clearance from the end of the edge
connector to the center of the first slot.

70mm should be a safe number.

Looks like this should be able to be made pretty small, not much larger than a
FD-500 pak.  How were you thinking of powering it?

- Ed