[Coco] 40 pin edge connectors

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Tue Jan 20 01:23:00 EST 2015

On 1/19/2015 11:04 PM, Zippster wrote:
> This is for your new multi-pak design?
>
> I compared the dimensions you linked for the 40-pin connector with a caliper
> against the expansion bus connector and a couple of original Tandy paks
> (drive controller & music synth).
>
> They look good to me.  I also noticed you’ll need a minimum of ~25mm
> center to center between the slots for the above mentioned paks to fit next to
> each other.
Ah, thanks for the additional info.  If 25mm is the minimum, what would
be a reasonable distance?

And, is there a template for how far the first one has to be from the
end of the edge connector?  I thought I'd get the PCB done quick, even
though I have not written the Verilog, and get it going with Oshpark or
BatchPCB

Jim