[Coco] LWTools & Nitros9 Build

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Jan 19 20:40:19 EST 2015

Bill, also, if you enter 'export NITROS9DIR=$PWD' (case sensitive) from the command line, the path to rules.make is set globally and you can build from any major folder. This must be done while in the 'root' dir of the repo (nitros9), This alone solved many of the problems I was having when I first started working with the repo.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com