[Coco] LWTools & Nitros9 Build

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Mon Jan 19 19:56:21 EST 2015

Bill Nobel wrote:
> Well I somewhat have it working,  I start the build and it trucks along for a bit then stops on ‘level1/coco1/cmds no rule to make target basic09’ I have 3rd party stuff installed in ~/Coco3/Nitros9-v3.3.0 3rd party’ same as Nitros9?
>
> Bill Nobel

That is typical. :) Make sure that the 3rdparty/packages/basic09 has an explicit
path to NITROS9DIR in its make file such as:

ifndef	NITROS9DIR
NITROS9DIR	= $(HOME)/nitros9_version_something
endif

or

use ../../../rules.mak

in the case of 3rdparty/packages/basic09 .

Alternatively, you could pre-assemble 3rdparty/packages/basic09 although you
will still have to deal with a pathname to rules.mak. Or start your assembly in
the root directory of NitrOS-9.

Robert