[Coco] SCD-DOS for Dragon computers

Ciaran Anscomb cocomalt at 6809.org.uk
Mon Jan 19 11:04:20 EST 2015

Zippster wrote:
> Thanks Darren,
>
> I can create an .SDF image, and save/load basic programs.
> It doesn’t seem to like the .VDK images with Dragon software
> I found on the net though.

CoCoSDC doesn't support the variable header length of VDKs, and will
only work when there's no disk name included - i.e., if the header is
exactly 12 bytes long (file size 184332 bytes for 40T SS disk).

> I can get the .BIN files etc, onto my PC, but so far no luck getting
> them into a .DSK or .SDF image that the modded DOS and SDC
> combo work with.

I guess the problem here is lack of a tool outside an emulator that
manipulates DragonDOS format images?

..ciaran