[Coco] WARNING - Don't read post from Mike Hughes via CoCo

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Jan 18 10:13:07 EST 2015

On Sunday 18 January 2015 09:49:17 Dennis Bathory-Kitsz did opine
And Gene did reply:
> Please delete Gene Heskett's reply post as well.
>
> People, be smart! Don't reply to such a post and include the link in
> your reply!
>
> Thanks,
> Dennis

Sorry about that Dennis. My theory is that 99.99999999% of us on this list
ARE smart enough not to click on it, and it does serve as a bulletproof
identifier.

OTOH, P.T. Barnham was right. :(

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)