[Coco] CoCo Altera DE1 interface

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri Jan 16 23:32:21 EST 2015

Hi Matthew,
I sorry to hear you eyesight is failing.  My prayers are with you.
I have been thinking of using the buffers chips you used for your CoCo Interface PCB you made to connect to a DE1 PCB in my Coco Hardware Interface Kit.  I have also been thinking of using some 74LS244N and 74LS245N Buffer chips as well in my next version.  I really admire how you as well as others are able to wield surface mount chips!  I suppose I will have to get my SMT feet wet in the near future.  :P  Do you have any advice from one designer to another?

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com