[Coco] LWTools & Nitros9 Build

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 16 20:19:12 EST 2015

Ok, this is a shout out to getting the LWTools & minGW installed onto a PC.  I have been trying to figure this out, but get stalled.  I have MinGW installed but no make or how to install LWToolls to work together.  I want to get to the point of compiling the Nitros9 code to create the .dsk images.

I am use to the old fashioned method of asm on a real Coco (or emulator).  I am finding this doesn’t work with the newest sources as they need a lot of LF conversions in EVERY source file. I would rather get it all working from the PC.

Bill Nobel