[Coco] Replying to messages and an introduction

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Jan 13 18:50:41 EST 2015

On Jan 13, 2015, at 4:09 PM, Arthur Flexser <flexser at fiu.edu> wrote:

> I find it easiest to just subscribe to the maltedmedia list so that
> messages appear in my email inbox and can be replied to, which
> automatically posts them to the list.  Probably not the best solution for
> someone who gets too much email, though.

I have an iCloud rule set up to move CoCo list messages to a subfolder. In most of the past years, I have not been able to keep up with them, but had them just in case — and they never clog up my inbox when I am too busy. The server-side rule is better for me since I don’t have to download 100+ messages each time — only when I go in to the folder will it load them.

		— A