[Coco] Sculptor for OS-9 L2 (8 years later again)

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Tue Jan 13 13:54:23 EST 2015

On 1/12/2015 9:00 PM, univax!gatech!destroyer!trantor!kandur wrote:
> Found a bunch of Sculptor scripts and data files in my restored 1989 HD backup.
> I used to have an extensive music collection going back to the 50s, on 45 rpm singles,
> 33-1/3 rpm LPs, reel-to-reel, 8Track, and casette tapes.  I used Sculptor to catalog them.
> Later this was converted and ported to the DATATRIEVE rdb on a VAX at work.
> Eight years ago in 2006, fellow OS-9 users, Bob Devries, Stephen H. Fischer, Richard E. Crislip had a discussion about Sculptor.
> Bob had uploaded these files for us:
> Sculptor Install.pdf
> Sculptor Intro.pdf
> Sculptor Reference.pdf
> Sculptor Sample Programs.pdf
> http://coco.maltedmedia.narkive.com/9v5Sh09u/sculptor-for-l2-os-9
> Just wondering, if anyone is/can run Sculptor these days?
> I'd like to print out my old catalogs one of these days.
> Here is a part of my old music catalog:
> http://qdv.pw/coco/?p=532
> ... and my "new" Coco...
> http://qdv.pw/coco/?p=518
>
> Kandur

I used to fix copiers for Kodak, and used Sculptor to keep track of my
parts invetory.  Had a remote terminal set up in the garage to do do end
of the day entries, and occasional inventory counts. pretty cool!  Like
you, I still have all the files, just haven't used it for decades. ha ha ha

--
Tim Fadden