[Coco] 4K CoCo 1 & EDTASM+

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Tue Jan 13 10:20:20 EST 2015

There are *two* formats for tape files:

1. The single blob format which is supported by Color Basic. This format
*cannot* support multiple origins.

2. The multiple origin format. This is *only* support by Extended Basic
and above. This format is identical to the disk format as far as the
file structure goes. This format *cannot* be loaded by plain Color Basic.

If the cartridge EDTASM doesn't support /SR or equivalent, then you're
sunk as far as getting its output to load under Color Basic.