[Coco] 4K CoCo 1 & EDTASM+

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 09:01:52 EST 2015

Read about the /SR option but that applies to Disk EDTASM, the PAK
assembles only to tape so those should be simple one-chunk single origin
binaries. Maybe this its just stretching the capacity of the 4K RAM
environment in that CoCo 1, the routine is about 15 or 16 bytes long...
tried assembling yesterday again to tape using several origin addresses (no
errors reported on assembly), yet the final binary on tape comes up with
the ?FM ERROR when attempting to CLOADM it in.

-- RP