[Coco] RSDOS C Compilers - WAS --> Which version of C?

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 05:12:00 EST 2015

On Mon Jan 12 2015, J Arcane wrote:

Are there any good C compilers that run under RS-DOS?

Recently a DSK image of the 6809-C Compiler v2.5 (Dugger's Growing Systems)
was uploaded to the CoCo Archive (
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Disks/Programming/). From
advertisements on The Rainbow it was one of the best for RSDOS, not on par
with the OS9 offering but still a good platform to work with. Sadly I only
got the disk within a collection of CoCo items inherited form a fellow CoCo
user, no documents... maybe someone on the list would have that somewhere,
or know of its whereabouts online, I have looked to no avail.

-- RP