[Coco] Has anyone ever seen one of these? - Unassembled CoCo2

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 20:33:37 EST 2015

That’s what I mean, the logic circuit so it’s functions can be
duplicated.  Without that it would be an onerous task replicating it.

And without the GIME, no new CoCo3.

Who has access to the CoCo3 prototype?  And would it’s circuitry
actually be the same as the GIME?  Even if it was, what about the
code for the PALs?

If the documentation is long gone that would be a shame.
I suppose it’s hopelessly buried somewhere….

- Ed