[Coco] CoCo2 PAL version service manual

Daniel Campos daniel.campus at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 14:52:55 EST 2015

Hi,

Just to let you know that I finished my mod for s-video and audio on the
Misedo 85.

https://picasaweb.google.com/109345699838454178536/Misedo85#

The image quality is astounding! My impression is that a s-video output
in PAL is better than an s-video in NTSC. At least on my monitor!
The driver for luma had to be slightly modified because it grabs the Y
signal between pin 9 of the MC1372 and that strange Hitachi IC, and with
the common luma driver used for NTSC machines, it positioned the screen
a little bellow the center of the monitor.

Thanks!
Daniel