[Coco] retrobright

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 14:39:25 EST 2015

Except it doesn’t yellow inside the cases, or at least not nearly as rapidly on the ones
I have anyway.  The yellowing on the outside of the cases is pretty uniform though, not showing
marked differences where something blocked light exposure, like I’ve definitely seen on
some computers (older macintoshes especially).

That makes it seem like it may be a reaction between the case material and the atmosphere
(oxygen perhaps) over time.  If so, a good sealant may do the trick if it acts as a gas barrier.

Maybe?

- Ed