[Coco] retrobright

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Fri Jan 9 09:34:00 EST 2015

Supposedly it has nothing to do with how or where they were stored (and, in
fact, people have stored retrobrited stuff in plastic containers in climate
controlled rooms away from any light and they've still become discolored
again). The chemical process that does the discoloring seems to have no
consistency in terms of the how or why.

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and