[Coco] retrobright

Spencer spencerjar at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 09:06:11 EST 2015

What I've done besides using retrobright is hydrogen peroxide and sunlight.  NOT the stuff you get from a pharmacy, but the higher concentrate stuff from a hair salon products store.  I used the liquid not the gel.  For the keys it's simple: take em off and put in a bowl, cover with saran wrap, put in sunlight for several hours. Worked very well and not had any issues with it.   Granted it's only been a few months with no signs of any key being brittle.  I also did the body - which takes a lot more work and bigger dish with more hydrogen peroxide, and the body turned out very well.  It may not look bran spanking new but better than before.  You can try it on say a few of your really yellow keys first or not at all.  Just wanted to share my experience.