[Coco] CocoSDC + floppy drives

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 22:18:48 EST 2015

Hi Bill.

I did that so I can mostly leave the os9boot files isolated from my
various work files.
Also, at first I had a lot of trouble with creating a suitable os9boot
file, and I didn't want to chance clobbering the files. This way, I can
also copy any newer images over the top of the existing partition
without losing anything.

Apart from that....

I did it because I can :P

Regards, Bob Devries