[Coco] Poor drive... (ebay auction)

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 8 18:15:37 EST 2015

This kind of reminds me of this drive I just won... http://tinyurl.com/lvs5x2f

It looks rough, but I figure worst case I'll gut and clean the case, put in new power suppy and floppy drive.  Was foing to see if I could make use of one of the brand new 1.44mb drives ive had stashed away for years.   Ive heard that the CoCo handle 720k disks..but will they work in the 1.44mb drive?   I know they did back in the day on my PC.
Sent from my Galaxy S4