[Coco] CoCo 128-column text mode

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Wed Jan 7 13:32:48 EST 2015

So, you're saying the characters are seen as normal 80-column width ones,
but the cursor moves beyond the 80th character as the text scrolls leftward
so you can see the additional characters?

Don't recall ever hearing about this mode.  If I've described it correctly,
doesn't sound like a hardware mode at all, just something accomplished
through software.

Art