[Coco] CoCo 2 Factory Composite Video RE'd

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 4 21:45:29 EST 2015

I've been studying your work... Impressive!  Soo glad someone is giving some enhanced video to the CoCo 2 :)

Have you thought about shrinking the A/B models by using SMD components where possible?

If you like, I could help explore that option..not to step on your toes or anything.  I've thought about following your work and trying to build my own just for the fun and challenge, but even if I did come up with a PCB I wouldn't sell them or anything.. that's your baby.