[Coco] [CoCo] More Progress with Color Forth

Sat Jan 3 17:28:13 EST 2015

Yes the link IS to a forum.

 "in big bold letters." Actually RED BIG BOLD LETTERS.

The link is given for the 520,034,304 byte ISO file on RTSI.

It's all or nothing with that dump of files.

I have asked several times if someone is willing to host that file expanded and AFAIK no one is.

Send me a private e-mail and I will reply with a zip of just those three files.

coco/NEWLY-RECEIVED/ColorForth 1.0 (1981)(Talbot Microsystems).7z

There may be other Forth files.

SHF