[Coco] [CoCo] More Progress with Color Forth

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 3 17:01:36 EST 2015

Hi Stephen,

Thanks very much for your response!

When I click on the link you provided, I am taken to a web page that seems to be a forum of some sort.  The entry says “Do not click on this file” (or something like that) in big bold letters.

I apologize for being a dummy, but could you please provide a good link or instructions to get the file so I can then extract the few files that you are pointing out?

Thanks very much, in advance, for your patience with me.

Anyway, the files that you are pointing out seem to be another Forth system of some sort.  The reason I migrated to Color Forth is that there is a great manual available so I don’t have to be guessing on what I should be doing when I’m experimenting.  With other systems that I’ve come across, it isn’t clear how you are to go about using the system, especially without any manual!

I greatly appreciate your effort!  Thanks for the pointer.

smp
--
Stephen M. Pereira
Bedford, NH  03110