[Coco] Tandy Electronics??!!

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Fri Jan 2 12:25:25 EST 2015

"Quite popular" is relative, of course. In the UK, you pretty much had ZX
Spectrum, Commodore 64, BBC Micro, and Amstrad machines with the vast
majority of the support, prior to the rise of the Atari ST and Amiga.
Everything else was strictly second or third tier items. Certainly the
Dragon 32/64 did better than the Tano Dragon did here in the US, but that's
not much of an accomplishment.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and