[Coco] Tandy Electronics??!!

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Jan 2 09:17:34 EST 2015

> On Jan 1, 2015, at 10:29 PM, Mark D. Overholser <apple2 at markoverholser.com> wrote:
>
> The Tandy Archer Logo should be a Dead Giveaway....
> <http://www.tandyonline.co.uk/media/catalog/brands/Archer.png>
>
> MarkO

I will be doing an article for my website soon explaining all of this. Basically, it's a company formed from the ashes of the old Tandy -- but it has no connection with the current Tandy. They own the rights to certain brands now, except "Radio Shack" and "Enercell", in the U.K.

Many of the products the sell are made by the same places that used to make them -- including parts going back to the 70s.

It's quite interesting to me. Their current CEO started with Tandy back during the Tandy 1000 day. I will be doing some more Q&A with him then start posting the article.

		-- A