[Coco] Tandy Electronics??!!

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Jan 1 16:53:29 EST 2015

Yes... They claim to be the same. Check the about page.

"Tandy has been the home of electronics since 1973 when the first UK Tandy shop opened to serve the needs of electronics enthusiasts and hobbyists. Today at Tandy we are returning to those original roots that made Tandy a leading electronics brand throughout the UK."

Interestingly they say it's due to the resurgence of makers and such. Smart.
-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware
Sent from my iPad.

P.S. Since 4/15/2014, I have earned over $600 in Amazon gift cards! Sign up using my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman