[Coco] coco I 4K contest

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Thu Jan 1 03:17:39 EST 2015

Without disk or Extended Basic, a Basic program would start at $600.  So,
you have from there to $FFF for program and variables, less 200 bytes
reserved for string space (reduceable by using a smaller value in a CLEAR
statement), less maybe 20 bytes for stack space.  That works out to 2339
bytes, which should be pretty close to what PRINT MEM gives on a 4K Color
Basic machine.  (Assuming that the MEM function exists in Color Basic.)

Art