[Coco] Farewell CoColist

Jim Carpenter jim at deitygraveyard.com
Sat Feb 28 18:42:44 EST 2015

On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 1:04 PM, Brian Blake <random.rodder at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't think Nick was out of line at all. All he did was make suggestions,
> not at all like Al has done, about his desire for improved CoCo hardware.
> Al then chose to publicly reprimand Nick, then send a private email to
> continue his reprimand, using the CoCo4  debacle from a few years back as
> his reason.

We saw different things then. What I saw was, after the whole thing
was dying down, Nick making a cameo to deliberately put it back on the
front burner with his first message yesterday. It sounded to me almost
like he was trying to bait Al. He shouldn't have but Al bit and
angrily responded via *private* e-mail. Nick, even though he says he's
leaving, obviously wants a public battle and so had to forward the
e-mail to the list. This is why I say Nick is now out of line. None of
this crap (including this message) belongs on the list!

It might not make me very popular here but while reading Al's e-mail
to Nick I start to find myself nodding in agreement. I'm fed up. It's
time to cancel this poorly written soap opera.

Jim