[Coco] STUFF !

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 16:26:23 EST 2015

I guess I’ll throw in my 2 cents as well…

I agree with Simon.  This is a hobby, and it’s about everyone enjoying it.

We all want to see cool hardware/software projects developed successfully.

I can understand people taking offense when they receive some criticisms,
especially if delivered in the wrong tone.  These projects take an incredible
amount of work, and people get invested in them.

I think the main thing to consider there is whether or not what you’re going to say
is helpful.  If not, it probably shouldn’t be said.  And probably only needs to be
said once, unless it’s pursued by whoever is doing said project.  I’m sure they heard
you. Helpful suggestions and advice are always welcome though.

Hard to believe this needs to be said, but everyone should think a moment about
how their words will be received, and people receiving them please try not to take offense.
There may be none intended, it’s pretty easy to come across the wrong way in an email.

No one should leave (unless they really want to).  We should be able to get past our
differences and enjoy this stuff.  This is a great group, we should only be doing things
to make it better.

Anyway, that’s just my opinion.

In closing…  Can’t we all just get along?  :)

- Ed