[Coco] STUFF !

Joe Grubbs jsgrubbs at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 28 14:34:58 EST 2015

+1 on this

--- Original Message ---

From: "Simon Jonassen" <simon at roust-it.dk>
Sent: February 28, 2015 2:28 PM
To: "'CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts'" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Subject: [Coco] STUFF !

Right...

I probably risk being excommunicated / banned for life etc etc here.....

BUT in such a *SMALL* community of enthusiasts (remember this is a hobby),
why the hell do ppl attack one another verbally - should we NOT be helping
one another ?
we all have differences of opinion, we have all done *STUFF*

If I can learn from YOU - then thank you, if you can learn from *ME* then
it's giving it back !

It pains me to see members of a small community deciding to leave due to
diffrences of opinion !!!!

Lets work together here.... give ppl room to voice thier opinions (even if
you don't agree)....

It's not about who's right or wrong, it's about having fun (nerd fun)....

again, just my 2c

forgive and forget.... we all get by doing what we can with what we have....

NAMSTE !

/Simon :-)